Our cashews are uniform and attractive in color and finest quality with wonderful natural taste. We take enough care to source the best cashews with maximum values to our customers. We ensure the maximum nutritional values and natural content of cashews.
Like Almonds, Cashews are one of the most favorite dry fruits among the people.
Cashews, known scientifically as Anacardium occidentale, belong to the same anacardiaceae family as the mango and pistachio nut. India is one of the largest producers of Cashews in the world. Other countries are Brazil, Mozambique, Tanzania and Nigeria.
In the market cashews are available in different varieties and grades. If you are looking for the value for price, we can supply you the best quality cashews as per your requirements.
W-180 is the finest grade of cashews, it is called the premium quality and known as “king of cashews”. W-180 is the largest size of cashews. W-210 cashews are big in size and called “jumbo” grade.W-240 is the attractive grade of cashews and bigger in size.
W-320 cashews are medium size and commercial grade, which is ery much popular in kernel cashews.
Nutrient profile of cashew:
Cashews are rich in copper, phosphorus, manganese, magnesium, zinc, potassium, calcium, Sodium, Iron,and Selenium. it contains carbohydrates, protein, high level of Monounsaturated Fat, dietary fiber,Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B3, folate,Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin C. It also contain fat soluble vitamins like Lutein and Zeaxanthin, Vitamin E, and Vitamin K.
Cashews are full of calcium. It contains Omega-3 & Omega-6 Fatty Acids, Monounsaturated fats like Oleic, Palmitol and Eicosenoic, Polyunsaturated fats like Linoleic 3.11 g
& Linolenic acid. Cashews are also rich in numbers of different amino acids.
Health Benefits of Cashews:
1. cashew nuts can help to reduce high triglyceride levels.High Triglyceride levels are associated with an increased risk for heart disease
2. approximately 82% of their fat in cashew nuts is unsaturated fatty acids, plus about 66% of this unsaturated fatty acid content are monounsaturated fats which reduces the heart diseases risks.
and ideal for the diabetics.
3. Cashew has great cardio-Protective benefits because of its high Antioxidant contents.
4. Copper content in cashews plays a vital role in Antioxidant defenses, and is an important component of many enzymes. Cashews are excellent for a healthy physiological process.
Due to enough content of copper cashews are the best to reduce the risk of rheumatoid arthritis, brain disturbances,
elevated LDL (bad) cholesterol and reduced HDL (good) cholesterol levels, irregular heartbeat, and increased susceptibility to infections. It helps in formulation of red blood cells.
5. Cashews are good for healthy development of Bones, Hairs and Skin.Cashews prevents your hairs from whitening.
6. Magnesium present in the cashews reduces the high blood pressure, and cures muscle spasms, asthma, migraine headaches, muscle cramps, tension, soreness and fatigue.
Cashews also cure and prevent menopausal sleep disturbances.
7.Cashews are best in preventing gallbladder disease. It lowers the risk of developing gallstones.
8. Cashews are good for our nerves system. It prevents and cures nerve system disorders.
9. Cashews contains a powerful antioxidant pigment called Zea Xanthin protect the retina of Eye.Cashews maintain the eye health.
10.Cashews prevents cardiovascular diseases and cancer. It boosts the energy level in the body.
11. Cashews boost your gut. It helps in the digestion process and prevents intestinal issues.
12. Cashews are the best diet to manage weight. It can be consumed to lower the weight.Cashew controls the thyroid function and improves the brain function.
Storage of Cashews:
Cashews should be stored in airtight and waterproof packets or containers. It is advisable to store in the refrigerator to ensure a longer shelf life of about more than 6 months.