Our almonds are in high demand because of its premium quality and taste. We supply finest quality almonds to our precious customers.
our almonds are very good in texture and natural color.If you want values for price, buying almonds from us is a great decision. We offer different packing options to choose from.
We supply our almonds to supermarket, wholesalers, retailers, and other catering, Hospitality & food industries.
Attractive light brown color, smooth finish,and sweet taste is the sign of quality.
In Almond and dry fruit industry, We’ve done a lot to increase the values by providing high level of customer satisfaction, but we strive to do more.We want our continuous self development in the direction to provide the best almonds and dry fruits to our valued customers.
We are working to source & supply almonds in better, safer and healthier ways, protecting our customers and environment with high degree of ethical standards.
We provide the premium quality almonds to our customers at very competitive prices.
Basic Information of Almonds:
Scientific name of almond is Prunus dulcis which is classified as a tree of Rosaceae family.
The unique sweeter taste of almonds is due to its oil content.
Almonds are the natural brain tonic. It is widely consumed all over the world. It is used as raw, roasted, or soaked. Almonds are available as different varieties like, Mamra/Gurbandi, Kashmiri, Afghani, California (USA) etc.
Almonds has an Impressive Nutrients Profile:
Almonds contains,good quantity of Fiber, Protein, Manganese, Magnesium, and optimum quantity of Monounsaturated Fat.
Almonds also contain a good amount of Copper, Riboflavin (Vitamin B 2),Niacin, Vitamin E, Phosphorus, calcium, iron, zinc and digestible Carbohydrates. Almonds are also high in Phytic Acid which is considered as a healthy Antioxidant.
Almonds are enriched with many nutrients but are low in calories, thus becoming an ideal healthy and nutritional food.
Almonds are rich source of oil, the quality of the almonds depends upon the oil content of the almonds.Almond oil contains 32% monounsaturated oleic acid (Omega-9 fatty acid), 13% linoleic acid (Polyunsaturated omega-6 essential fatty acid),
and 10% saturated fatty acid (Palmitic acid).Almond oil is a rich source of vitamin E.
Health Benefits of Almonds:
1. Almonds are full of Antioxidants and protect against oxidative stress
2. Almonds is one of the world’s best sources of fat soluble Antioxidant Vitamin E.
Vitamin E intake lower rates of heart disease, cancer and Alzheimer.
3. Almonds are low in calories, Carbs but high in healthy fats, Protein, & Fibers which is an ideal choice for diabetic peoples.
Almonds contain natural magnesium which control the insulin level and help in metabolic syndrome & type 2 diabetes.
4. Magnesium reduces the blood pressure very effectively.High blood pressure is one of the main reasons of heart attacks, strokes and kidney failure,
5. Almonds effectively lower the level of cholesterol and Triglycerides. It reduces the level of “bad-Cholesterol” known as LDL (lipoproteins), which is the main risk factor of heat diseases.
polyphenol antioxidants present in almonds prevents the harmful oxidation of LDL cholesterol.
6. Eating almonds is the best practice for weight loss.
7. Almonds contain folic acid which is vital for fetus development during the pregnancy.
8. Almonds provide the most essential and powerful supplements for the Brain.
9. Almonds provides the healthy grow of hair and youthful glove to skin
10. It boosts the immune system of our body and keeps it away from diseases.
11. Almonds have anti inflammatory properties also.
12. Phosphorus, calcium and minerals present in almonds helps to keep teeth and bones healthy.
Storage of Almonds:
Almonds should be stored in an airtight box / Container and stored in a cool dry place. At low temperature, in refrigerator natural almonds shelf life can be extended up to 2 to 2.5 years.
Roasted almonds shelf life is 1 year.